Sunday, July 24, 2016

Debbie Wasserman Schultz: America's Biggest Political Hot Mess

Democratic Party bosses are falling apart, one by one from top to bottom and everywhere in between.

I ran for Chairman of the Los Angeles County Democratic Party a little more than a decade ago against entrenched chairman Eric Bauman.  

I got a letter in the mail around a week before the election took place and was warned that I was going to only get "11 votes" after all of the ballots were counted, and the the election was already decided.

I laughed it off.  Then I witnessed how the Democratic Party bosses work.  In tandem. Hand in hand.  Step by step.  Like little marching band members.

Guess what.

I got 11 votes, and a decade later, Bauman is STILL the Chair of the LACDP as well as the Vice Chair of the California Democratic Party.

The Democratic Party is rigged.

I know.

I lived it.

So just 24 hours ago the Democratic Party tweeted the following:


If Donald Trump can't manage his own party, how is he supposed to manage our government, our military, our…


Tonight...Debby Wasserman Schultz is OUT as DNC Chair....because she couldn't manage HER OWN PARTY and now she is a national joke. 

Gee, Democrats. 

 Be careful who you have running your show...the media is watching your EVERY MOVE. 

 More to follow.

No comments: