Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Trump Train Rolls Over The California GOP Establishment, and NOW I am a Republican!!

speaking at CPAC in Washington D.C. on Februar...
Trump wins. 
Photo from Dean's Declaration of Candidacy spe...
Photo from Dean's Declaration of Candidacy speech Burlington, VT 23-June-2003.  
Wednesday....May 4, 2016.

I am now a Registered Republican here in California, and I have Donald Trump to thank for the "conversion."

I registered as a Republican several weeks ago down here in the Coachella Valley.

I have lived my entire life in politics.

I have seen and done it all.

I've been a Democratic Party Leader here in California.  I have been a former Republican back in the mid 1980's, and have also been "Declined to State" for the past 10 years.

Hell, I worked for Howard Dean for almost three years here in California as his Delegate Selection Director and I didn't get paid a dime.

What was I thinking...

NOW what am I doing in the "ranks" of the GOP here in the Super Blue Majority Democratic State of California?

Answer,  Donald Trump has won me over, and I have never been more focused on the big picture.

I have never sat on the sidelines of life.

I have never felt intimidated by anyone in politics.

The California Republican Party needs to be taken into a NEW DIRECTION  and it must begin today.

CAGOP Party Bosses need to be shaken to the core in order to start winning elections on a statewide basis and they must step down or be replaced....

Today the Republican Party has changed forever.

Deal me in....the Trump Train has left the station.

--Randy Economy


Related articles

No comments: