Thursday, April 16, 2015

Remembering Mike Higby today here in Los Angeles. His last interview was on my show just last week....



Sad to hear that Mike Higby has passed away unexpectedly. Mike was a political icon here in Los Angeles and was more than just a political watchdog/reporter/talk show host...Mike was also a kind soul to many of us who were fortunate enough to know him on a personal level. The details of Mike Higby's death have not been fully disclosed but today I ask that all of you take the time to say a Pray for Mike Higby and his Soul. I believe Mike gave his final radio interview on my talk show on AM 870 The Answer (KRLA)just a week and a half ago here in Los Angeles. Mike was totally on his mark that interview. Witty. Funny. Compassionate. I was honored to have Mike Higby as a friend.  RIP!

No comments: