Monday, March 02, 2015

I ENDORSE MARK ISLER FOR LOS ANGELES COMMUNITY COLLEGE BOARD OF TRUSTEES, AND SO SHOULD YOU! VOTE TUESDAY!


Randy and Mark Isler in Studio at AM 870 The Answer!
Endorsement:  Elect Mark Isler to the Los Angeles Community College Board of Trustee

I am passionate about who we elect in local elections here in Southern California.

I rarely endorse candidates for public office, but when I do, it is because I believe in their ability and believe that they will never ever betray the trust of taxpayers.

My friend Mark Isler is running for Los Angeles Community College Board of Trustees in the upcoming March election, and I am urging everyone to get behind Mark’s grassroots campaign and to support his candidacy.
 
TUESDAY IS THE ELECTION.  VOTE ISLER!

Mark Isler is an educator, a father, a devoted son, as a true hero in my book.  Mark is passionate about education, higher education, and has dedicated his entire adult life as a teacher right here in LA County.

Mark Isler will help guide our community colleges into a new era and he will do it without greed and ego, but will do the job with honesty, integrity and openness.

I work with Mark Isler at AM 870 the Answer—KRLA.  My new show, “The Randy Economy Show” comes on right before his incredibly popular “Mark Isler Show” on Saturday nights.

This election for Los Angeles Community College Board of Trustees is not about Democrat vs. Republican in my opinion, it is about common sense and casting your ONE precious vote for a person who will represent the needs of students first and foremost and to protect us taxpayers who are the ones who really pay the bills in the long run.

Vote for Mark Isler.

 

No comments: