Friday, January 02, 2015

Get Ready for 'The Randy Economy Show' on KRLA, The Answer 870AM beginning Saturday, January 24!

I am thrilled to announce that beginning on Saturday, January 24, 2015, I will be hosting the "Randy Economy Show" on KRLA The Answer AM 870 here in Southern California. (8 to 9 p.m., PST).

This is a dream come true for me, and I want to thank everyone at Salem Communications for helping make this show become a reality.

My life has been a real Blessing, and being able to share my voice with millions of listeners here in the greater Southern California "community" is just plain incredible.

I want to also thank to good folks over at the Mayor Sam Yorty Blog here in Los Angeles for helping get the word out about my new show in a post a couple of days ago.

I am going to tackle hard investigative stories on my show.  Nothing will be off limits.  I want my show to make people think about the world around us here in Southern California and how everyone can help take charge of our local city halls, school districts, water boards, county halls of administration and to seek justice when an injustice has taken place.

This show will belong to you, the listeners!  You will be able to interact with me live on the air and I promise your voices will be heard.

I have already lined up some amazing guests and will be announcing who they are over the next three weeks.

Also, if you are interested in ADVERTISING on my new show, please drop me a note to RREconomy@aol.com or call my cell phone at 562 743 0882.

Here is what Mayor Sam says about my new talk show..

Sunday, December 28, 2014

 Morning Briefs on the Los Angeles Political Machine for Monday         
Former Los Cerritos News Award-winning Investigative Reporter Randy Economy announces new weekly Talk Radio Gig on KRLA 870 AM on Saturdays, beginning January 24, 2015.
Investigative Reporter and New AM Talk Radio Host Randy Economy.

Never be surprise by the unexpected from Randy Economy.
Unexpected was the recent news that the Award-winning Investigative Journalist Randy Economy had abruptly resigned his position at the Los Cerritos News/Hews Media Group, just prior to the November Elections.
But in an announcement that should surprise no one, the scribe responsible for the outing of now indicted, former LA County Assessor John Noguez, is seeking to marriage Keyboard Musing, with the Spoken Word as he takes a weekly Talk Radio Gig with KRLA 870 AM.
 
GREAT NEWS!
Beginning on Saturday,January 24, "The Randy Economy Show" will debut on KRLA AM 870 The Answer from 8 to 9 p.m. on Saturday nights.
This show is a dream come true for me.
So, every Saturday night in 2015, we are going to have a "date" on the radio. I also want to thank everyone at Salem Communications for making this happen.
My new Executive Producer is Sylvia Granados Southerland, and her dedication and hard work behind the scenes these past several weeks has been awesome.
So....stay tuned! Talk Radio....here I come!  
...., and surely many will listen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so proud of my former editor!!!! My household will be a definite loyal listener.