Thursday, September 20, 2012

Randy Newman has lost his marbles with his "Dreaming of a White President" video



(FYI: Thanks to my friend David Cruz from KTLK AM 1150 here in Los Angeles for bringing this to my attention today....!)

Songster Randy Newman has lost his total marbles.

The iconic singer has put out a music video that is bringing great angst to myself, and any other American who has a brain. He is "Dreaming of a White President" in his latest You Tube vid that has already generated more than 660,000 hits in a jiff, so to speak.

Is this a sick campaign prank? Or, has our political chatter turned to total trash talk. I am done with racist idiots in our society. Period. Enough is enough.

I hope some city councilman in Cerritos or Los Angeles stands up and decry's this video.

What do you think? Hit my comment section below.

 Here are the "brilliant words" of Mr. Newman:
Randy Newman
Cover of Randy Newman

I'M DREAMING George Washington was a white man Adams and Jefferson too Abe Lincoln was a white man, probably And William McKinley the whitest of them all Was shot down by an immigrant in Buffalo And a star fell out of heaven I'm dreaming of a white President Just like the ones we've always had A real live white man Who knows the score How to handle money or start a war Wouldn't even have to tell me what we were fig
Randy Newman (album)
Randy Newman (album) (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
hting for He'd be the right man If he were a I'm dreaming of a white President Someone whom we can understand Someone who knows where we're coming f
WASHINGTON, DC - NOVEMBER 30:  A replica of th...
WASHINGTON, DC - NOVEMBER 30: A replica of the White House made from 400-pounds of gingerbread, white chocolate and marzipan is on display in the State Dining Room during the first viewing of the 2011 White House Christmas decorations November 30, 2011 in Washington, DC. The theme, 'Shine, Give, Share,' runs throught the White House with a 400-pound White House Gingerbread House and 37 Christmas trees, including the official 18-foot 6-inch balsam fir tree in the Blue Room that honors Blue Star military families. (Image credit: Getty Images via @daylife)
rom And that the law of the jungle is not the law of this land In deepest darkest Africa nineteen three A little boy says, "Daddy, I just discovered rel
William Howard Taft
Cover of William Howard Taft
ativity. A big eclipse is coming And I'll prove it. Wait and see!" "You better eclipse yourself outta here, son And find yourself a tree There's a lion in the front yard And he knows he won't catch me." How many little Albert Einsteins Cut down in their prime? How many little Ronald Reagans Gobbled up before their time? I don't believe in evolution But it does occur to me, What if little William Howard Taft had to face a lion Or God forbid, climb a tree? Where would this country be? I'm dreaming of a white President Buh buh buh buh 'Cause things have never been this bad So he won't run the hundred in ten seconds flat So he won't have a pretty jump shot Or be an Olympic acrobat So he won't know much about global warming Is that really where you're at? He won't be the brightest, perhaps But he'll be the whitest And I'll vote for that Whiter than this? Yes Whiter than this? Yes Whiter than this? Yes Whiter than this? Oh yeah
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: