Sunday, June 03, 2012

WATCH: Adele and Matt Laurer from the Royal Albert Hall. A concert for the ages of a new generation

Adele
Adele (Photo credit: Tram Painter)
Adele is the voice of a generation.

Breathless. Stunning. Effortless. Haunting.

 I wanted to post the entire Adele Concert from the Royal Albert Hall that was just aired on NBC Television and hosted by Matt Laurer.

What an awe inspiring force of human kindness and wonderment for all of us here to enjoy and admire.

 I would love to interview Adele one day. I wish nothing but the best for her, and for all of you...!

 


Adele Vector Portrait
Adele Vector Portrait (Photo credit: Vectorportal)
I heard that you're settled down That you found a girl and you're married now I heard that your dreams came true Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you Old friend, why are you so shy? Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded That for me, it isn't over Never mind, I'll find someone like you I wish nothing but the best for you, too Don't forget me, I begged, I remember you said Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead You know how the time flies Only yesterday was the time of our lives We were born and raised in a summer haze Bound by the surprise of our glory days...



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: