Monday, April 30, 2012

Assessor probe is "tip of iceberg." Yep, I said it on the Mark Isler Show last Saturday night on KRLA 870 am



I wanted to post this.....
From my appearance on last Saturday night's Mark Isler Show on KRLA 870AM over the RAIDS on LOS ANGELES COUNTY ASSESSOR John Noguez home and offices last week,,,

"Randy Economy, the Reporter from Los Cerritos Community Newspaper who first broke the story on the investigation into corruption allegations at the Los Angeles County Assessor's Office is interview on KRLA 870 AM on the Mark Isler Show on Saturday, April 28, 2012. The interview covers the details about the massive raids that took place at 12 different locations by members of the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office and at Assessor John Noguez personal home."


PASS THIS AROUND and POST on your FACEBOOK, BLOGS and OTHER SOCIAL NETWORK SITES.


Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we should avoid phrases like "tip of the iceberg" in reference to the Prostitution Scandal. We now all know that the Secret Service doesn't pay full price for their hookers, let alone gives any tips. By comparison the Secret Service Agent in this funny YouTube video seems downright chivalrous: http://tinyurl.com/7tojdme

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers?
I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost
on everything. Would you advise starting with a free platform
like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any ideas? Thank you!
Have a look at my page ... in the present sum of money due creditors also must

Anonymous said...

Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found
that it's truly informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels.
I'll appreciate if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
my web site :: moved here