Thursday, February 02, 2012

PRESIDENT ROSANNE BARR: The Dream is Alive. Green Party gets serious with its newest Presidential candidate. I NEED TO INTERVIEW YOU Ms. BARR

English: Screenshot of Roseanne Barr from Jord...
Image via Wikipedia
By Randy Economy


Got to love the fact that Roseanne Barr is now a serious candidate for the Presidency of the United States of America.  Yep, one of the most beloved Hollywood comics has filed documents with the Federal Elections Commission on Thursday and she will indeed be seeking the "Green Tea Party" nomination for the highest office in the land.


Yep.  I confirmed the news myself.  Barr has filed the legal paperwork with the FEC to begin her quest to be the next Commander In Chief.  I MUST LAND an INTERVIEW with Ms. Barr.

Roseanne Barr is an icon in America.  Her campaign for President could be the biggest thing to hit the national political scene in a generation.  Anyway.  I am reaching out to you Roseanne.  My email is Randy@Cerritosnews.net.
Randy Economy
Reporter
Los Cerritos Community News
www.loscerritosnews.net




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: