Wednesday, January 25, 2012

PHOTO: ARIZONA GOVERNOR JAN BREWER THROWS HER FINGER IN PRESIDENT OBAMA'S FACE DURING AIRPORT GREETING. WHITE HOUSE PRESS POOL DETAILS RELEASED!

GOV. JAN BREWER LOST HER MIND IN ARIZONA THIS AFTERNOON, 
just ASK PRESIDENT OBAMA






By Randy Economy
So much for "The Arizona Welcome Mat" for President Barack Obama today from that bizarre and outlandish Governor Jan Brewer...
Official photographic portrait of US President...
Image via Wikipedia
Governor while meeting with United States Pres...
Image via Wikipedia
 Got this from You Tube.  I was the third person to see this clip, so it literally is "hot off the computer." Apparently, the Commander in Chief, showed up to Arizona this afternoon a day after his State of the Union Address and Brewer apparently got in the President's face and stuck her finger in his face....and well...it is already going "viral." This voice over of this clip is from a guy who calls himself "marvintheboon."   Yikes.  There are certain ways to greet a President of the United States, Jan, and today you struck out, girl!


UPDATE:
A WHITE HOUSE PRESS POOL REPORTER JUST POSTED THIS INFORMATION


The following is a White House pool report filed shortly after President Barack Obama's arrival in Chandler, Arizona:

"President Obama arrived in Phoenix at 3:15 pm local time, finding the chilly weather of Iowa giving way to sunny skies and temperatures in the high 60s.
He stepped off Air Force One at 3:28 pm and was greeted by Gov. Jan Brewer. She handed him a handwritten letter in an envelope and they spoke intensely for a few minutes. At one point, she pointed her finger at him.  Afterwards, (I) spoke with the governor.

"He was a little disturbed about my book, Scorpions for Breakfast," Brewer said. "I said to him that I have all the respect in the world for the office of the president. The book is what the book is. I asked him if he read the book. He said he read the excerpt. So."
Asked what aspect of the book disturbed him, Brewer said: "That he didn't feel that I had treated him cordially. I said I was sorry he felt that way but I didn't get my sentence finished. Anyway, we're glad he's here. I'll regroup."
On the letter, she said it was personal letter asking him to sit down with her to discuss the "Arizona comeback."
She said she "reiterated an invitation that I've extended to him before with regards to coming to arizona and going to the border with me." She said she would take him to lunch.
"We've had a remarkable comeback here and I want to share that with him."
She said the president brought up the book.
"I thought we probably would've talked about the things that were important to him and important to me, helping one another. Our country is upside down. Arizona was upside down. But we have turned it around. I know again that he loves this country and I love this country."
Brewer is not going to Intel for the visit.
Obama was also greeted by Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton, and Mesa Mayor Scott Smith.
During his brief stop at the airport, Obama worked the rope line.
Obama was greeted by an enthusiastic crowd, among them the mother of a 2 1/2 month old baby girl. The President grabbed the baby, as her mother took a picture with her phone, uttering "Oh my God!" in disbelief
The President was given a basketball and a jersey, that Marvin Nicholson took care of. One of the greeters got the president to sign on his cast.
An update, filed at 4:11 p.m.
Obama arrived at the Intel campus after a brief ride in the motorcade, which was greeted by thick crowds of onlookers lining the streets.
A little more from the Brewer-Obama encounter.
It was clear from the moment they greeted one another that this would not be a run-of-the-mill encounter between the president and a local official. At one point, she was pointing her finger at him and at another, they were talking at the same time, seemingly over each other.
He appeared to walk away from her while they were still talking, and she confirmed that by saying she didn't finish her sentence.
When Brewer spoke with your pooler, the AP and an NBC producer for several minutes afterwards, she appeared a bit flustered and taken aback by the conversation. Asked if she was, that's when Brewer said, "I'll regroup."

ABOVE IS WHAT BREWER SAID TO OBAMA ON A ARIZONA RADIO SHOW TODAY ABOUT HER BOOK SCORPIONS FOR BREAKFAST.

 VISIT LOS CERRITOS COMMUNITY NEWS FOR MORE INFORMATION!

Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

21 comments:

Steve B. said...

I may not agree with your policies but I will still show the utmost respect. There is too much animosity and vitriol in politics. A little mutual respect while working together would go a long way toward helping us out of the wee mess that we're in.

Ismael said...

That's so ghetto!!!

From Hacienda Heights, CA said...

Obviously she didn't learn classroom rules 101 in Kinder..Keep your hands feet and objects to yourself...:) She is not a PeaceBuilder..:)

Todd 562 said...

She is about the only politician with some "balls" this day and age. I truly respect her for that.

Anonymous said...

NO Class even if you don't agree with the president show some respect he is our President like it or not..

Anonymous said...

I am sure she respects him. However when expressing a strong opinion, body language puts extra emphasis on the tone of the conversation.

Phoenix Mom said...

Arizona should leave the United States once and for all, and take Brewer and Mc Cain with them....

Anonymous said...

Who is Jan Brewer?

Pres Cotter said...

That is one WACKY GOVERNOR!

Fine Printer said...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use....
yadayadayada

Randy reader said...

Randy.... The guy who did the "rant" on this post must be under some type of medication. Maybe, pot? Just saying.....

Michelle said...

Before Obama signed the bill, NDAA into law, (around January 1st) he said' "Now I have the power but I won't use it. Trust me" I feel that he disrespected our people first.

Anonymous said...

From JB facebook. " I greeted President Obama today in Arizona with the intention of talking to him about jobs and the economy.
However, after I greeted him, the President immediately turned the conversation to my book, Scorpions for Breakfast (www.scorpionsforbreakfast.com), criticized it and then walked away. He let me know that he didn't like the way I recounted our meeting in the Oval Office after I signed SB 1070 in 2010. "

CBR said...

I find it appalling that people treat each this way at all.
I don't shove my fingers in any person's face simply because they are human.
And as much as I detest Bush and everything that he stands for I can still find it in myself to articulate my thoughts with words and ideas.
Furthermore, if this was all because of a critical review of a book you may want to read the original review of Brilliant Traces by Cindy Lou Johnson, thoroughly unimpressed by the governor.
If the president's opponents think that he doesn't play mind games I say to you... C'mon. Its an election year, he had to do what it takes to win.
The right is way worse than the left ( see the Bush election results).

Anonymous said...

A woman does not need to have BALLS to show that we are powerful. Quiet the opposite, it's because we don't let testosterone control us. We can be educated, intelligent and powerful and the while being polite and courteous. I know this because I am an attorney and every day in court, I kick my opponents ass, and never stop being a lady... All I am saying.. She should have acted like one and not a petulant child!!

Anonymous said...

It is about time someone did. That is what this country is about, the president works for us. I agree with Michelle, he has disrespected the people and our country for too long and it looks like the governor is letting him know about it.

AZdEM said...

Listened to that radio interview here in Arizona. Brewer seemed for a "loss of words." YOU THINK?

DC Insier said...

Here in Washington, DC and LOVE your BLOG, Randy. What is this woman thinking? Tacky tacky tacky

Randy Economy said...

SHOUT OUT TO MY READERS WITH The Real With Daryl and Devon blog from Washington, DC! Thanks for the ADD and POST guys!


http://therealwithdarylanddevon.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

I do consider all the ideas you have introduced on your post. They're very convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are very short for novices. May you please extend them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.
Tri-Tronics Bark Limiter G3

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?
Bogs Women's Classic High Tuscany Rain Boot