Tuesday, September 06, 2011

ASSEMBLYMAN JOSE SOLARIO ISSUES STATEMENT ON ARREST OF TREASURER KINDE DURKEE. Hopes "everyone can get their money back."

By Randy Economy
www.LosCerritosNews.net

California State Assemblyman Jose Solrario has issued the following statement regarding the arrest of his campaign Treasurer Kindee Durkee on Friday, in which he appears to be one of two victims.
SACRAMENTO - State Assemblyman Jose Solorio (D-Anaheim) released the following statement today regarding the criminal complaint brought against Kinde Durkee, a prominent campaign treasurer who worked for many elected officials including Assemblyman Solorio.


"I want to thank the FBI for their diligence in bringing this criminal complaint forward. I hope this unfortunate situation is resolved quickly and everyone involved gets their money back.

Meanwhile, I'm busy trying to restore $48 million due to Orange County and move the rest of my 2011 legislative package to the Governor's desk before Session ends on Friday. I'll let the FBI and the courts do their work, and I'll do mine."
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: