Wednesday, September 07, 2011

ANNA GRACEMAN: True Colors! Is she about to get into the FINALS for AMERICA'S GOT TALENT?



By Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogspot.com
Wednesday, Sept. 7, 2011
2:09 p.m.

Hollywood, Ca

Anna Graceman was great last night on America's Got Talent with her take on "True Colors."  Was it good enough to get into the TOP FIVE FINALISTS?  I think so. This years AGT is off the hook amazing, especially with groups like ILLUMINATE and other acts that are truly "over produced" and way "over the top."

I like Anna Graceman, I think I must be one of her biggest fans here on the World Wide Web.  She is truly what this program represents.  I enjoy watching ILLUMINATE as well.  Let's watch tonight to see if American got it right or wrong?

Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: