Sunday, August 21, 2011

LOST ANGELES: "GO TO HELL TEA PARTY!" Rep. Maxine Waters stirs up a political fight over "no jobs"



“I’m not afraid of anybody,” said Waters. “This is a tough game. You can’t be intimidated. You can’t be frightened. And as far as I’m concerned, the ‘tea party’ can go straight to hell.”
August 20, 2011

By Randy Economy
Lost Angeles

Okay, enough of the name calling in politics, at least for the next 24 hours. 
I just got a note from one of my readers who said they attended the "Kitchen Table Summit" on Saturday in Inglewood that was co-hosted by area Congress Gals Maxine Waters, Laura Richardson and Maxine Waters.

My reader, who I will called "Jeremy"is an "unemployed" welder who is almost living on the streets. 

"Randy, ol' Maxine blew her stack this afternoon and told the Tea Party to "GO TO HELL!" Go to where?  Hell?  WTH? You got to be kidding me.  
Then I saw a clip from Eyewitness News here for KABC-7 and lo' and behold, ol' "Mamma Max" literally told the Tea Party the "Go to Hell" today in front of 1,000 unemployed job seekers. Two weeks ago, Waters went on a rant in Cleveland in front of 7,000 unemployed people and yelled "Let's Not Blame Obama But Let's Change the Strategy..." So, the diatribe of screaming Members of Congress continues, and the Unemployment Rate in some communities of Rep. Waters is at 35%.  I can't stand when politicians play politics to television cameras. Wonder how many people walked away from the "Kitchen Table Summit" with a job?

What do you think? Do you feel Congress is helping you get a job, or is Congress the problem?  Hit my comment section below this blog post! Note to Rep. Waters: How's that House Ethics Investigation coming along?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: