Monday, June 27, 2011

COUNTDOWN TO CARMAGEDDON ON THE 405: THE END OF THE WORLD APPROACHES!

Ventura BlvdImage by S.C. Asher via Flickr


By Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.blogspot.com
June 27, 2011
1:31 p.m.

Lost Angeles, CA

LOS ANGELES, CA - NOVEMBER 25:  An American Ai...Image by Getty Images via @daylifeGet ready for Carmegeddon here in the Land of Los Angeles.  Yep, the much hyped closure of the fame 405 Freeway through the Sepulveda Pass that connect West LA to the San Fernando Valley is on "countdown."

I have installed my very own "Countdown to Carmageddon Clock" here on my blog. 

I live in Cerritos.  I have ONLY had to deal with the PARKING LOT known as the 5 Freeway from the 605 to the 91 for my entire life.  I feel for my peeps over on the Westside and in the Valley.

I will be at the Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts that weekend.

Sorry, suckers. Enjoy the misery. 

GO METRO!  lol.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: