Wednesday, May 25, 2011

VIDEO OF ED SCHULTZ CALLING LAURA INGRAHAM A 'RIGHT WITH SLUT!!" He is DOCKED ONE WEEK BY MSNBC. And the point is....?

By Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogspot.com
May 25, 2011
5:02 p.m.


New York, NY


OMG.  Is there no justice left in American journalism these days.

MSNBC has suspended popular host Ed Schultz for one week without pay for calling conservative talk show host Laura Ingraham a “right-wing slut” on his syndicated radio program Tuesday.  

“Remarks of this nature are unacceptable and will not be tolerated,” MSNBC said in a statement. It said Schultz “will address” his remarks on “The Ed Show” on Wednesday night.

We all know about Laura... Opps....gonna stop right THERE with this post.  I LIVE for NBC News DUDES!
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

jeremy said...

At least he was honest about how he felt,seriously..then to say he was wrong and to appologize, for what? that is what a coward does.He should have said "I am being punished for my freedom of speech and beliefs in this free land of the great USA, and for that,I accept whatever bias upon me." I adore freedome of speech,and i could not imagine being punished for it.One last pscho-babble,I am not up to date on political figures, so i can not comment on Laura Ingrahm.