Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Strange Tides! I am GETTING my "eye patch" ready to see this incredible flick....with one eyed opened.




By Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogspot.com
May 15, 2011
3 p.m. PST

Hollywood, CA

If you follow my blog, you know that I have vision in just one eye.  I have "earned" my nickname as "America's Political Pirate."  It's all good.

If you ask my close friends, I am a real softie on the inside....but, reputations need to be upheld....darn it.

Jack SparrowImage via WikipediaSo, this coming week, my all time movie "series" is returning to the big screen with "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Strange Tides."

It is the fourth in the series of swashbuckling flicks staring the iconic Johnny Depp as Captain Jack SparrowHe needs an Academy Award this year, people.  Come on...


This is going to be HUGE. 

It is another action-packed tale of truth, betrayal, youth and demise, sort of like what goes on in local city halls all over Southern California these days.  Opps.  Did I just say that?

Anyway....here is the lo' down...

Getting ready for "Pirates" this week!
Jack crosses paths with a woman from his past (sexy Penélope Cruz), he's not sure if it's love—or if she's a ruthless con artist who's using him to find the fabled Fountain of Youth. When she forces him aboard the Queen Anne's Revenge, the ship of the formidable pirate Blackbeard (Ian McShane), Jack finds himself on an unexpected adventure in which he doesn't know who to fear more: Blackbeard or the woman from his past.

Grab my Parrot. I am ready for everything "PIRATE" this week. 

Official Site: http://disney.com/Pirates
 Facebook: http://facebook.com/PiratesoftheCaribbean
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/DisneyPictures
Captain Jack Sparrow in the Pirate Tutorial at...Image via Wikipedia
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: