Wednesday, May 18, 2011

MILDRED BAENA! Mother of ARNOLD'S fifth child LIVES IN BAKERSFIELD with their son. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Bakersfield? (Update) I am getting calls from the GREAT PEOPLE OF BAKERSFIELD...

A panoramic view of Bakersfield, taken from St...Image via Wikipedia
ANOTHER PICTURE PERFECT DAY IN BAKERSFIELD!
UPDATE
Wednesday, May 18, 2011

1:25 p.m.


UPDATE:
I just got a call from a reader in Bakersfield named "Bill." He tells me that Bakersfield is far from "BORING" and that he wants me to stop picking on his community.
"Bill" is my new BEST FRIEND. He and I are going to have dinner in one of the worlds BEST BASQUE diners in the WORLD this summer. BTW. "Bill" also said to me... "NOW he KNOWS why ARNOLD SPENT SO MUCH TIME in BAKERSFIELD...."

Thanks "Bill!"

Randy

The Bakersfield Sign, once spanning the old St...Image via Wikipedia
Bakersfield.... NO LONGER  BORING!

By Randy Economy
www.Economy4abc.blogspot.com
May 18, 2011
6 p.m.
Official seal of BakersfieldImage via Wikipedia
Bakersfield, CA

Mildred "Patricia" Baena lives on a quiet cul-da-sac in Bakersfield.  The media has set up a camp on her street in the normally "hot" Bakersfield.  This has got to be the "biggest" thing to hit this area in eons.

I guess if Arnold wanted to secretly hide the mother of his fifth child (a boy who is now 14 years old), this boring little city was  PERFECT!  Watch out.  There is MORE to this story than meets the eye.

Time to follow the money....and lots of it....

Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is totally HOT!

Anonymous said...

I betcha she has a beer in that hand... just sayin....