Thursday, May 05, 2011

FIRE BREAKS OUT IN LA HABRA HEIGHTS NEAR LEUCADIA ROAD! EIGHT ACRES HIT ALREADY!

By Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogspot.com
May 5, 2011
9:01 p.m.

La Habra Heights, CAOfficial seal of City of La Habra HeightsImage via Wikipedia

A fire has broke out in the hilly residential enclave of La Habra Heights.  I live in the "flats" in Cerritos, and I look at the La Harbra Heights "hills" every single day of my life for the past 42 years.  Right now, at least five to eight acres have been burned.  Some of these homes in La Habra Heights are valued in the "millions of dollars."

This area has been "overgrown" with foliage for eons.  This dry and hot weather has not been good for the "hills" this past week.

I hope this can come to a fast end, I have lots of friends and readers in La Habra Heights.

If you have photos or video, send them to my email at economy4abc.blogspot.com@gmail.com

Remember, BE SAFE! 

Media reports put the fire at the Lucadia
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: