Tuesday, May 31, 2011

FRANK MILES HAS GOT TALENT! THIS GUY IS CRACKLIN' WITH HIS JUGGLING STUN GUN ROUTINE! Move over Susan Boyle....


Logo of America's Got Talent used during Seaso...Image via Wikipedia

By Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogspot.com
May 31, 2011Animation of 3 ball cascade , also known as a ...Image via Wikipedia
9:42 p.m.

Hollywood, CA

Breaking News. Juggler Frank Miles has gone TALENT and well...nerves of steel. I have just watched the opening episode of "America's Got Talent" and I am predicting that FRANK MILES is going to be HUGE this year.
Scottish singer Susan Boyle in November 2009Image via Wikipedia
Yep. He is nuts. Like out of his mind wacko, but I gotta meet this guy. Frank Miles BLEW the roof off of the LOS ANGELES AUDITIONS for the 2011 season of AGT. His gig is juggling 1.5 million volts that are embedded into three stun guns, and even does it in water.

He is no Susan Boyle. As a matter of fact, if Ms. Boyle would have sung "I Dreamed a Dream" with Frank Miles juggling in the background a couple of seasons ago, dude, that would be sizzling!

Anyway. The quality of this clip via You Tube is kinda crappy. But, WTH. Frank is my newest "American Idol." Oppps. Wrong show. Go gettem, Tiger. Image representing YouTube as depicted in Crun...Image via CrunchBase
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

NumeroUno said...

I'm a big fan of Frank Miles, too (obviously) I just started a fan site - check it out frankmilesfans.blogspot.com I'm on twitter @frankmilesfans. There are several better quality videos out there. You may want to link to the same one I do. I love your write up on Frank!