Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Arnold Schwarzenegger is in one sad state of "affairs." Time to tell the truth, the whole truth, with names and details.

Arnold Schwarzenegger speaking at the lighting...Image via WikipediaSEEDY!

By Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogspot.com
May 17, 2011
4 p.m.

Los Angeles, CA

What really went on inside the tony enclave of Brentwood where ubberstar Arnold Schwarzenegger played house, movie star and governor of California.

Today many are in shock to learn that Schwarzenegger fathered a child out of wedlock more than a decade ago that involved a female on his personal staff.  The name of the "mother of the year" has not been made public, but trust me, it is just a matter of hours before she appears in public....probably with Attorney Gloria Allred in toe.

Sacramento is a human cease pool.  Schwarzenegger was the perfect fit to run California for over seven year.  His famous "cigar tent" parties on the lawn of the state capital were legendary.   Friends of mine, who were members in the state legislature when Arnold ruled old Sac, always told me that "what went on inside that tent would blow the mind of every Californian."

I also think about former State Assembly Speaker Fabian Nunez.  He was Arnold's BBF during their entire time in Sacramento.  The ex-governor commuted the sentence of Esteban Nunez for the role the 20 something played in the role of a murder of a frat student at a San Diego college party in 2008.

Did Nunez or others in Sacramento know about Arnold's real life? I have been around politicians my entire life.  Elected officials thrive on gossip and story telling. 

Nothing shocks me in public life....and today was no different.

Arnold, time to tell the truth, the whole truth, with names and details. I happen to know a good blogger who would LOVE to talk to you...
Arnold Schwarzenegger's signatureImage via Wikipedia

Your thoughts?  Hit my comment section below.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Arnold Quotes said...

"My relationship to power and authority is that I'm all for it." -- Arnold Schwarzenegger at 44 to US News and World Report in 1990.

"People need somebody to watch over them... Ninety-five percent of the people in the world need to be told what to do and how to behave." -- Arnold Schwarzenegger at 44 to US News and World Report in 1990.

"My friends don't want me to mention Kurt's name, because of all the recent Nazi stuff and the U.N. controversy, but I love him and Maria does too, and so thank you, Kurt."
Arnold Schwarzenegger on his friend and fellow Austrian Kurt Waldheim, a Nazi war criminal

"I was born to be a leader. I love the fact that millions of people look up to me."

I was always dreaming about very powerful people, dictators and things like that. I was just always impressed by people who could be remembered for hundreds of years, or even, like Jesus, be for thousands of years remembered."
Arnold Schwarzenegger in the 1977 film Pumping Iron

"I saw this toilet bowl. How many times do you get away with this, to take a woman, grab her upside down, and bury her face in a toilet bowl? I wanted to have something floating there ... The thing is, you can do it, because in the end, I didn't do it to a woman, she's a machine! We could get away with it without being crucified by who-knows-what group."
Arnold Schwarzenegger describing a scene in Terminator 3