Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tuscaloosa Twisters: RAW VIDEOS OF KILLER TORNADOS IN ALABAMA. At least 70 people are dead. INCREDIBLE DESTRUCTION ALL OVER THE SOUTH





By Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogspot.com
April 27, 2011
10 p.m. PST

Tuscaloosa, Alabama

It looks like an aftermath of a massive bomb.

At least 70 people have been killed in storms and the city of Tuscaloosa, Ala., was among the hardest hit.

These videos are just plain staggering to witness.

All I can do is Pray. So so scary. I think I will take earthquakes over tornadoes. But, I do live in Southern California, and I need to be careful what I "put out there."



Tornado in Tuscaloosa, AL ...it was moving over Bryant Denny Stadium at the University of Alabama. The students who shot this shout out in fear....
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: