Sunday, April 10, 2011

BRYAN STOW: HEALTH UPDATE: San Francisco Giant fan remains under "heavy sedation" and could be brought out of coma in "near future."

By Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogspot.com
April 10, 2011
3:19 p.m.


I wanted to keep my readers updated on the health condition of Paramedic Bryan Stow, the San Francisco Giant fan who was attacked by two men while leaving Dodger Stadium on Opening Day.  According to a note that I received, Bryan is still in a coma and under heavy sedation as of late Sunday afternoon.
 
Randy,
 
I’m sorry for the late reply, but I was at our fundraiser here in Pacific Grove all day and just now sat down to continue the electronic portion.
 
Thank you so much for trying to bring awareness to Bryan’s situation. We truly appreciate the time and effort you’ve put in and helping us get more people involved.
 
The website just posted this in regards to Bryan’s Condition:
 
His doctor said he's still under heavy sedation but his seizures have somewhat subsided. In a few days they want to slowly take him off sedation. He will remain on high doses of seizure meds until there are no more seizures. ~Bonnie Bryan's sister
That’s the latest.
Thanks again for helping us out and I hope all of our support gets Bryan on the path to recovery.
Eric
 
Thanks Eric for the note.  Please keep Bryan in your Prayers this Sunday when you attend the church of your choosing. 
 
I will post more later. 
Hang in there Bryan!
Randy
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

God Bless said...

Thanks for the update. I am GOING to TRY to make it to DODGER STADIUM on MONDAY! I live six blocks from Chavez Ravine. So angry this happened.