Sunday, March 13, 2011

VIDEOS OF EARTHQUAKE AT DISNEYLAND TOKYO: FEAR STRIKES THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH. AMAZING VIDEO AS THE GREAT EARTHQUAKE HIT!

The old color scheme at Tokyo DisneylandImage via Wikipedia
By Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogspot.com
Sunday, March 13, 2011
12:05 a.m.

Anaheim, California, USA


I live right up the street from the Happiest Place on Earth here in the United States.
Yep. Disneyland USA is in my backyard.

I reside in  Cerritos and the Magic Kingdom is just a quick 10 minute drive down the 5 Freeway here from my casa.


I was wondering what the people in Tokyo were feeling during the Great Earthquake that stuck on Friday.

Lo and behold, their are several "as it happened" clips that have just been uploaded on You Tube that captures the earthquake as it hit the island nation at Disneyland Tokyo.


Remember, the epicenter of the 9.0 QUAKE (yes it has been upgraded to a 9 on the Japanese earthquake scale) from Disneyland, Tokyo is around 250 miles. Still, the earth shook violently at their "Magic Kingdom."

After watching these clips, I am amazed how "calm" tourists are remaining.

Trust me, if this mega quake happened here in Anaheim, the chaos would have been off the scale.




No comments: