Saturday, March 05, 2011

MIGUEL SANCHEZ: Death of Bell City Council candidate, and AN AMAZING INSPIRATIONAL LEADER has left a huge void in the heart of Democracy! So so much sadness. Candlelight Vigil planned for Sunday night. PLEASE KEEP MIGUEL and HIS FAMILY IN YOUR PRAYERS!

Visit Justice for Bell by clicking here

Justice for Bell Candidates Nestor Valencia, Mario Rivas and the late Miguel Sanchez.

By Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogspot.com
March 5, 2011
11:11 p.m.

Bell, CA

My heart goes out to the People of Bell tonight.  My friend Miguel Sanchez, a candidate for Bell City Council passed away yesterday after a brief battle with the flu.  I am beyond sad.  How can this happen?  As you may know, Miguel was running as a candidate for Bell City Council, and was part of a "team" that included candidates Mario Rivas and Nestor Valencia called  "Justice for Bell."

I just got off the phone with Nestor, and to say the least, he is beyond sad over the passing of his longtime friend and running mate.

Miguel's death has left a huge void in "heart of Bell" this weekend.

"Miguel's passing has left a hole in the center of Bell tonight," Nestor told me.  I cannot believe this has happened.  Miguel was a great, kind, and compassionate man.

There is going to be a Candlelight Vigil on Sunday night beginning at 6 p.m. and it will wind through the streets of Bell.   I am going to be in Bell on Sunday and until election day.


There will also be a Press Conference in Bell tomorrow night to talk about Miguel's life and his passion for "Justice In Bell" and his community. 

Please keep Miguel in your PRAYERS and his amazing family and so so many friends.

Also, Miguel was running as a candidate in the "Short Term Special Election" on next weeks Bell City Council election ballot.

I urge ALL BELL VOTERS to DO THE RIGHT THING and PLEASE CAST YOUR PRECIOUS VOTE FOR MIGUEL TO KEEP HIS MEMORY ALIVE!  

TIME TO PUT POLITICS BEHIND US AT THIS TIME, AND TO DO THE "RIGHT THING!"
 
Miguel Sanchez: A key part in making Bell better and more accountable!

RrE
:(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did not know Miguel Sanchez, and I do not know Nestor Valencia or Mario Rivas, but I wish I did. I hear candidates say that they have integrity, leadership and vision, I evaluate them by their own words and actions, and how they respond to questions. I do believe the three mentioned above do have the right stuff, I have read a number of articles on these individuals, one article said that they did not think that the voters should vote for a slate, due to inexperience of all the candidates; not just these three. I understand their reasoning, but I disagree; if you do not have a majority; you will not be able to implement all of your policies. Common sense and honest decision making will take you farther than prestigious degrees. With all the bad happening in Bell; I can not believe that God doesn't have a better plan. Rest in peace Miguel.