Monday, February 14, 2011

TUESDAY UPDATE: SERENE BRANSON: CBS 2 NEWS REPORTER HERE IN LOS ANGELES SUFFERS POSSIBLE STROKE ON AIR. I SURVIVED A MAJOR STROKE IN 2001. I KNOW WHAT SHE IS GOING THROUGH TODAY! SENDING OUT LOTS OF LOVE AND PRAYERS TO THIS SPECIAL PERSON!

Today my heart is with Serene Branson!  Get WELL, SERENE!


By Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogspot.com
February 14, 2011
8:23 p.m.

Update:
February 15, 2011 
9:10 a.m. PST
NBC Today Show just had an update on Serene and her "possible" issues that she is facing.  As a stroke survivor, I know EXACTLY what she must be going through this morning.  Hang in there Serene!  America is HERE for YOU, and so am I!


UPDATE:
All video of this awful situation has been removed from You Tube.


Los Angeles, CA

Today I am praying for Serene Branson, the beautiful well respected journalist from KCAL/KCBS News here in Los Angeles who suffered a "possible stroke" during a live broadcast following the Grammy's night.

I have never met Serene Branson, but today I am Praying that she is okay, and understand exactly she must be experiencing.

As many of my readers know, I suffered a major stroke in 2001. I was 41, and literally on top of the world.

It took me literally one year to recover. 2001 was the most horrific year of my life.

When I read about Serene Branson's "possible" stroke today via Facebook, I could immediately "relate" to the situation, and what fear she must be experiencing today.

A You Tube post shows Serene speech being "slurred" almost immediately and became incomprehensible. So so scary.  That post has sent been removed from the internet.

Today, on this Valentines Day, my heart belongs to Serene Branson. Be well. Take it one day at a time, and get the best doctor care possible!

xxoo!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: