Friday, January 14, 2011

WHAT'S YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? IT MAY NOT BE WHAT YOU THINK IT IS! I AM NOW AN AQUARIUS. WHO ARE THESE NEW PEEPS KNOW AS "OPHIUCHUS?" HUH? "O-WHAT US?"

Pisces astrological sign - Brihat Samrat YantraImage by dizznan via Flickr
My life as a Fish is OVER! So long Pisces!
By Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogspot.com
January 14, 2011
Midnight

Lost in Angeles, Ca

Aquarius SymbolImage via Wikipedia
I am now an AQUARIUS
Okay. I give up. Throwing in the towel. I just watched my favorite news team (NBC 4 NEWS LA)  here in Southern California at 11 p.m. when I heard news that has changed my life...FOREVER, and so has yours.





Our Zodiac signs have changed.  I am no longer a Pisces, I am now an  Aquarius. Yep. Something is "Fishy" here.  (FYI, my birthday is February 20.  I use to be on the "cusp" between both of these signs. Don't be confused, just yet).,


But, some dude comes along, and screws up the "World Around Us" as we "thought" we knew it.

To make matters more confusing, we have a new "Astrological" calendar and a 13th Zodiac sign called, (are you ready for this one), "OPHIUCHUS."

Oh-what-us? 

History says that the Babylonians are the ones who invented astrology a long long time ago... not some college instructor in the Great Lakes area circa 2011.

This is a horoscope originally authored by Chr...Image via Wikipedia
According to Astronomer Parke Kunkle, he  now says that because of the "tilt" in the Earth over thousands of years, ALL of our Astrology signs have  shifted around.


Kunkle claims that during the last 3000 years, and because the sun is now in a "different" location , we all have to "shift" our Z' signs to make sure the universe is in "perfect harmony."   WTH?

Are you kidding me?  I don't even own an IPad yet.

So, I use to be a Pisces. Today I am an Aquarius. Under this new sign change, here is my Horoscope for today, Friday, January 14, 2011:

AQUARIUS
"You may be able to get away virtually unnoticed today, which may not sound like a good thing, but it's likely to be a desire now, dear Aquarius. You are quite happy to escape pressuring situations and people, as the need for time to recoup is strong. You need a space to call your own, both physically and mentally. Intuition runs high right now."
My Creativity: Excellent ~  Love: Fair ~  Business: Good

If I was a Pisces, like I was on Thursday, I would be looking forward to this forecast today:

"Your social and communication sectors are highlighted today, with easy energy flowing between them, dear Pisces. This suggests good energy for working with others or simply enjoying their company. You are open to new ideas and are likely to find socializing an excellent channel for discovering new ones today. If you are in need of a team member or companion, it's a great day for rallying support.
My Creativity: Good ~  Love: Good ~  Business: Good

Comparing the two forecasts, I think I want to be a member of Team Pisces. But today I am an Aquarius.  BTW. The last time I went "virtually unnoticed" was, well, I can't remember.  Maybe back in the mid 1970's?

Here is your new "sign," times and dates.  Change is hard.  Deal with it.  I had too,and well....
    Self Introduction (medallion) -frontImage by Mayuko Ueda via Flickr
  • Capricorn: Jan. 20 - Feb. 16
  • Aquarius: Feb. 16 - March 11
  • Pisces: March 11- April 18
  • Aries: April 18- May 13
  • Taurus: May 13- June 21
  • Gemini: June 21- July 20
  • Cancer: July 20- Aug. 10
  • Leo: Aug. 10- Sept. 16
  • Virgo: Sept. 16- Oct. 30
  • Libra: Oct. 30- Nov. 23
  • Scorpio: Nov. 23- Nov. 29
  • Ophiuchus: Nov. 29- Dec. 17
  • Sagittarius: Dec. 17- Jan. 20
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good grief... No wonder my life has been such a mess!!! All this time I thought I was a Pisces!!!

Anonymous said...

I've been July 7 all my life and I'm used to my Cancer sign. There's no way I can be a Gemini now.. OMG. I just realized as a Cancer I was supposed to get along best with Pisces and Scorpion. My exhusband's are one of each.. I got look up who's best for me now. Maybe I'll get it right next time.