Sunday, January 09, 2011

Sending out a special Prayer to Amy Joanne and Randy L. Loughner, the parents of suspected Arizona shooter Jared Lee Loughner.

The silhouette of a large saguaro stands at su...Image via WikipediaBy Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogspot.com
January 9, 2011
Updated at 3 p.m. PST

Cerritos, CA

One of my readers in Tucson, Arizona dropped me a note today (after reading one of my blog posts) about the shooting rampage that took the lives of six people, injured countless others, and left a respected Member of Congress fighting for her life.

They wanted me to Pray for the Family and parents of the accused shooting suspect who is being demonized all over the world.

Showing Wassen Peak, high point of the Tucson ...Image via WikipediaToday is Sunday.  God's Day.  A Day of Reflection.  As a devout Roman Catholic, I understand the power of Prayer and the Power of the Lord and the need not to cast Judgments.

My reader in Tucson claims to be "a friend" of the family of Jared Lee Loughner.  I have no idea if this claim is correct, but they asked me to remember the family and parents of this troubled young man.

So today, I want everyone to pause and Pray for all the victims, and to Pray for  Amy Joanne Loughner and Randy L. Loughner, the parents of mass murderer Jared Lee Loughner.
 TUCSON, AZ - JANUARY 8:  Gabriela Applebaugh (...Image by Getty Images via @daylife
I cannot imagine what these two parents are going through today, and what will become of their lives in the near and far future.

Amy Joanne Loughner and Randy L. Loughner are also victims today.

Remember, we live in a changing world. 

Today, I hope that something good can come from this tragedy.

Share your thoughts? Also, if anyone has additional information on Jared, or his past, or any other information they would like to share, please feel free to email me at economy4abc.blogspot.com@gmail.com.

Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

5 comments:

Phil in Arizona said...

Thank you for posting this. You are correct. We need to pray for Amy and Randy as well. I am sure they are going through HELL today. So so sad.

Anonymous said...

I hope he rots in hell.

Lives Here in Arizona said...

Well said. I hope everyone can keep this family and the family of those killed and injured in your Prayers. I cannot imagine what this family is going through. They have a heavy Cross to bear for the rest of their lives. Thanks for the post, Mr. Economy. I live less than 3 blocks from where this happened, and I cannot get these images out of my mind. I can ONLY imagine the hell those involved are feeling.

ernie said...

Very... Nicee... Blog.. I really appreciate it... Thanks..:-)

Anonymous said...

Even if the parents were as "nuts" as their son, and I do believe that the pine cone doesn't fall far from the tree, Jared is an adult and ONLY he can pay for his acts. You are correct. We all need to PRAY that this NEVER happens again.