Sunday, January 23, 2011

FAN POLL: PACKERS or STEELERS in SUPER BOWL 45? I gotta feeling that this is going to be a good, good Super Bowl! Are you ready for the time of your life?


Barack Obama holding up a Pittsburgh Steelers ...Image via WikipediaPittsburgh Steelers helmetImage via WikipediaBy Randy Economy
www.Economy4Abc.Blogspot.com
January 23, 2011
6:48 p.m.

Los Angeles, CA
Green Bay Packers helmetImage via Wikipedia
We now know that the Green Bay Packers and the Pittsburgh Steelers are going to the Super Bowl in two weeks in Dallas.  So, who do you think is going to win?  Simple question.

Take my poll.  Pick the Packers or the Steelers.  Tell your friends.

Is the PACK BACK?

Or is this really a "STEELER NATION?"
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there great blog! Does running a blog like this take a great deal
of work? I've very little understanding of programming but I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyhow, should you have any ideas or techniques for new blog owners please share. I know this is off subject nevertheless I simply needed to ask. Kudos!
My webpage - Local Business Seo