Saturday, November 27, 2010

KOREAN WAR GAMES TO BEGIN WITHIN HOURS: US joins South KOREA in war exercises against the North Koreans. What do you THINK about this development? Are we heading for war? Hit my comment section! SOUND OFF!

Korean Peninsula, showing North and South Kore...Image via Wikipedia

By Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogspot.com
November 27, 2010
8:36 p.m.

Cerritos, CA

Are we about to see a new "conflict" or possible all out "war" to breakout in the Korean Peninsula?

As I write this blog post, South Korea and the United States are assembling ships for joint "war exercises" y off the west coast of Korea in the Yellow Sea.

I have been following this scary situation for the past week.  My hometown of Cerritos has one of the biggest concentrations of Korean immigrants living here in our wonderful enclave.  My dear friend, Dr. Joseph Cho, PhD is an expert on the two "Korea's" war possibilities, and he is also our current Mayor here in my community.


My father, the late William R. "Dick" Economy served in the United States Army during the Korean Conflict some 60 years ago.  I have always had the utmost respect and admiration for the People of Korea...and I recall fondly the many stories my dad use to share with me and my brother Rick when we were growing up here in Gardena and Cerritos.


Not sure where all of this will end.

All I know is that the world around us needs to pay attention to this growing and very dangerous situation.  What are your thoughts?  I want to hear from my readers!  Hit my comment section below.

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Is Obama up for this? said...

My dad was also in the first Korean War from 1950-53. The regime in North Korea are the biggest threats to our world today. Scary times. Wonder if Obama is up for this?