Friday, November 19, 2010

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO OF THE HORRIFIC CRASH ON THE 210 FREEWAY, RIGHT AFTER IT TOOK PLACE! RAW FOOTAGE FROM MY READER KEISHA GREEN via HER iPhone! THANKS KEISHA!

Transportation in the Inland Empire Metropolit...Image via Wikipedia
By Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogspot.com
12:47 a.m.

Update at 1:34 a.m.

Upland, CA

THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE YOU WILL SEE THIS VIDEO.  I want to thank one of my AMAZING READERS from the Inland Empire who shot the above video from via their IPhone of that deadly crash on the 210 Freeway that claimed the life of at least two people on Thursday night.Thanks to Keisha Green for sending this to me. Amazing video. This took place on the EASTBOUND 210 Foothill Freeway at around 6:15 p.m.  Three people lost their lives in this crash, and an investigation is now underway.

If you have any additional videos, please send them to my email at RREconomy@aol.com.

Randy
Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. Randy....wth?

Anonymous said...

dude...no way....

Who are you? said...

I swear....how do you get all this so flipping fast....

Randy...ARE you connected with the CIA or HOMELAND SECURITY?

Just asking....

Anonymous said...

Incredible. My heart goes out to EVERYONE who had to witness this crash, and to those who died. How awful.

Anonymous said...

I was on the 210 last night for literally HOURS. So sad. So frustrating. I hope someone in Sacramento can look into this crash and help make this part of the freeway safer. Trucks go way to fast here. Do you know what the cause was? It looked like a bomb...

pomona reader said...

I watched the news.

what the F? 210, on a Thursday at 6pm...

we all know that its very congested, and its usually stop and go...how was the big rig able to crash in such force?