Thursday, September 23, 2010

KATY PERRY BOOTED OFF SESAME STREET: SEE THE VIDEO THAT IS CAUSING A NATIONAL BREW HA-HA-HA.


Singer-songwriter Katy Perry during Warped Tou...Image via WikipediaBy Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogspot.com
September 23, 2010
10:52 p.m. PST

Hollyweird, CA

Singer Katy Perry has been kick off of Sesame Street.  Yep. The hipster mega star has been given the finger from the folks over on da' peeps' street....

Are you kidding me? What is up with America?

This very cute take off on her mega hit song "Hot and Cold" was apparently way to HOT and SEXY for the EXECS over at Sesame Street here in Hollywood.

Watch this.  So far, in less than 6 hours, more than 658,000 people have hit this clip on YOU TUBE.

Is this over the top for our kiddies? Or is this just OKAY for our computer savy tots?

I wasn't raised on "Sesame Street."  I grew up on Felson Street here in Cerritos, California, in the real world of America...and everything is just peachy around my neck of the woods.....
Give me a break....
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a 78 year old disabled war veteran, living in a Florida retirement home, who also suffers from Altzheimer's Disease, so the only TV show I can understand and watch (Apart from Fox News) is Sesame Street.

Well, I was watching when gorgeous Katy Perry was on performing this song, and that's when a miracle happened!

For the first time in over 20 years, I found an humungous erection bursting out of my pants! It was fantastic! As a patriotic American, you have no idea how many times I've prayed to The Baby God Jesus to give me a boner, but Jesus did nothing - and then thanks to Sesame Street and succulent young Katy Perry, I was roasting more wood than a forest fire!... Who needs to pay for the services of a fluffer for the elderly or disabled when you've got Sesame Street? This is a f**king disgrace! Whichever SOB booted Katy Perry off should be strung up!