Saturday, August 07, 2010

WYCLEF JEAN - HAITIAN BY ASSOCIATION: Can this Favorite Son of Haiti become the next President of this island nation....?

Wyclef at the ONEXONE benefit in San Francisco...Image via Wikipedia


By Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogspot.com
August 7, 2010
1:45 p.m.

Port Au Prince, Haiti

As many of my readers know, I have just returned from the island nation of Jamaica two weeks ago were I am documenting the amazing works of the Mustard Seed Communities and its Founder Catholic Msgr. Gregory Ramkissoon.

I will be heading back to Kingston and hopefully to Haiti and Nicaragua and the Dominican Republic within the next several months on this project.  I hope to have most of my research and interviews completed within the next 6 to 9 months....

I have been following the political scene in Haiti for the past many months, and have been intrigued by the campaign of Wyclef Jean for President of Haiti.

Today he posted a new video on You Tube that dives into his passion for change and his movement to move Haiti into a new era and new direction.


I would love to interview Mr. Jean for my book, to get his view on how people and government can work together to help the tens of thousands of children throughout the Caribbean who suffer from hunger and disabilities and HIV/AIDS.

In the meantime, enjoy this clip of "HAITIAN BY ASSOCIATION!"
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: