Friday, August 13, 2010

Update: 3-Alarm Fire in Apple Valley is located by Lewis Center. Send me your pics to RREconomy@aol.com

This map shows the incorporated and unincorpor...Image via WikipediaBy Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogspot.com
August 13, 2010
4:45 p.m.



Apple Valley, CA

Here is a quick update on the fire that broke out in the Inland Empire area of Apple Valley this afternoon at around 3:30 pm
  • 3-alarm fire is being currently being surrounded by fire fighters.
  • No update on number of acres burned.

  • Blaze erupted of unknown cause near the Lewis Center, but did not threaten any buildings.
If you are by this fire, send me your PHOTOS to RREconomy@aol.com and hit my comment section below!

Randy Economy
 
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So many people have posted pictures on facebook from my school. I heard some buildings are on fire now too