Thursday, May 06, 2010

TalkCerritos.com: Meet the "new guys" on the internet block right here from the Tony Eastside of Cerritos!

Talkin Cerritos, CA!
By Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogspot.com
May 6, 2010
4:45 p.m.

Okay. I am sendin' out some good vibes today to my new Internet peeps here from the East side of Cerritos.

Yep.

I totally want everyone to start supporting this new HOT site called http://www.talkcerritos.com/

We need lots of people from my blog to start clickin' on this new "inside site" that covers more of our world around here.

Today, after the State of Cerritos chat with Mayor Joseph Cho and City Manager Art Gallucci over at the Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts,  I got to meet three of the four guys (who all happen to live here on the Tony Eastside of Cerritos) behind the new cool net' site.

So, meet the pack....(seen above) Jason Amansec, Nigam Chokshi, and Harris S. Moten.  Missing from the pic is Alan Barkenoff, the other co-founder of http://www.talkcerritos.com/.

I think I might have to link up with this new group.  Who knows....good things always happen when you least expect it.

RrE
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Author said...

Awesome guys!

Randy Economy said...

Emil....these guys are AMAZING. We are lucky to have them here in the hood!