Saturday, May 15, 2010

LIVE ICELAND VOLCANO CAM: Thunder and Lava footage of Eyjafjallajökull Volcanic Eruption as it happens! AMAZING!

Eruption of Eyjafjallajökull Volcano, Iceland ...Image by NASA Goddard Photo and Video via Flickr


By Randy Economy
www.Economy4ABC.Blogspot.com
May 15, 2010
3:25 p.m.

Steamy, Iceland:

I want to thank one of my readers in the United Kingdom today for sending this AMAZING LIVE hook-up of the thunder and lava footage from the Eyjafjallajökull Volcanic Eruption that is once again shutting down airports all over Europe this weekend.

You need to watch this footage to see Mother Earth in action LIVE. Send this blog post to all of your FRIENDS and FAMILY and feel free to post it on your Facebook, My Space, and Twitter posts.

This volcano has captivated the world around us, and I want to urge any of my readers in Europe to send me your pics and or video that I will upload. Again, this is a world wide situation that man has no control over. Pretty awesome if you really think about it.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Randy Reader in Ireland said...

AWESOME POWER OF MOTHER EARTH!