Wednesday, May 05, 2010

JACKI AND GILBERT CISNEROS: PICO RIVERA COUPLE IS MEGA RICH


By Randy Economy
http://www.economy4abc.blogspot.com/
May 5, 2010
Pico Rivera, CA:

The cat is out of the bag.

Tonight I have to congratulate Jacki Wells Cisneros from KNBC News here in Los Angeles, and her husband Gilbert of Pico Rivera for winning that massive $266,000,000.00 Mega Millions Super Lottery Jackpot. 

I am THRILLED for BOTH Jacki and Gilbert. 

When I heard that they won earlier today (via the posts from her Facebook page)  I was beyond thrilled for this wonderful and deserving couple.

Jacki and I have been "pals" on Facebook for the past 6 months and we exchange lots of great notes back and forth.  She is passionate about our community and to those less fortuante in the world around us.

Tonight the Lottery Gods are SMILING DOWN on her and Gilbert!

Their lives have been changed forever.

The best part of this incredible story is that as soon as it sunk in that they had won, they did the right thing, by heading to the Catholic Church they attend in Pico Rivera and they thanked God for their new fortune. 

Congrats, Jacki and Gilbert, good things happen to good people!!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to ask what's God got to do with winning the lottery? They went to church to thank God. That's probably the only time people thank God when something good happens to them. If God has anything to do with it, I should of won. I have been unemployed since 2007, had a heart attack in 2008 and have a disabled son that lives with me. So according to God we are way more needy then they are, at least one of them still has a job.

Unknown said...

Who is deserving of God's blessings? No one, none of us are. God chooses who, and how he blesses through his wisdom. We cannot, and were not meant to understand his logic. It is beyond our capabilities. Instead of us thinking of who is more deserving, maybe we should all thank God for His blessings, even in the hard times. And when times get better, like for the Cisneros, we should not forget to thank Him still. When times are good is when most people forget about God. I pray that Anonymous and the Cisneros keep faith in the bad times and the good.

Unknown said...

Hey there,

I understand they are willing to help the less unfortunate. I wish I had an email or somewhere to contact them. I got into medical school in the caribbean (Medical Unversity of Americas), and I need a 150 000 loan, unfortunately my parents work a minimum wage job and they cannot be my co signers. I have been struggling for about 2 months now looking for a co signer. I have come to this and hope that lottery winners are willing to donate. please contact me at lilmess87@hotmail.com (I know it sounds like a fake email I just did not want my real one on this website). Please contact if you can provide me with any help.

Thanks,

Michelle