Thursday, April 01, 2010

A Mothers Love: Remembering Ryan Tiedeman, a touching note of thanks from Julie Tiedeman

I wanted to share this beautiful note of thanks to the community from Julie Tiedeman the mother of the late Ryan Tiedeman, 18,  whoes life was taken to soon last week in a tragic car accident

It has been my honor to share the story behind Ryan's passing, and how loved he was by so many people here in our community.  

Bless you Julie and Mark....Bless you!

RrE


Dear Randy,


Thank you so much for your loving and thoughtful tributes to my son Ryan. You didn't know him, but the kind and wonderful words that you spoke about him are greatly appreciated by myself and his family.

Words can not express how grateful I am for all of the friends and family that have come out to honor Ryan. Ryan could try the patience of a saint, but was also a very loving boy. My sister reminded me that Ryan never disliked nor had an unkind word to say about anyone. He would be truly honored to see the amount of people that turned out to say goodbye to him.

I would like to thank my husband for being the best person ever and for giving me such a wonderful son.

To my sisters, Lydia, Patty and Susie, thank you for supporting Mark and I and keeping me busy so that I did not turn into a lunatic like I wanted to.

To Jane and Marilyn, I can not express my gratitude and love for all the support and help that you have given Mark and Maddie and me. To Tom and his beautiful girls, thanks for loving us and helping with everything this last long week. To my brother Steve and Rose, thanks for all of the prayers and support.

For all of the people that spoke at Ryan's Rosary and Funeral, (you all know who you are) my love for you is unending and I am forever grateful that Ryan had all of you in his life. Also, much love and thanks to ALL of those that either called, came by the house or sent flowers and prayers to Mark, Maddie and I, we feel truly blessed.

To my neighbors, you are the best and we feel truly blessed for having all of you in our lives (Wiersma rocks!). To the Rio Hondo baseball coach and the greatest bunch of teammates that Ryan was apart of, thank you for honoring Ryan not only with your presence, but with the obvious love that you had for him.

Again, thank you Mr. Economy for honoring my son Ryan,and giving people a place to tell Ryan stories, believe me everyone has one. You will forever be in our prayers.

With Much Blessings,

Julie Tiedeman
Ryan's Mom
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: