Thursday, March 18, 2010

MARCH MADNESS: SHIRTLESS WILD BILL SPROAT gets ready to do his magic as our Utah State Aggies take on Texas AM

Athletics logo for Utah State University.Image via Wikipedia
 I bleed Utah State Aggie Blue.  
Back when I was the Sports Editor of the Utah Statesman in 1981-82 (the official student newspaper of USU) I covered every part of the Aggie athletic department locker room to coach’s corners, to road trips to corn fields in Nebraska.

Utah State is an amazing campus. They have passionate and some would even call them a tad "wacked" when it comes to USU Basketball.

This years national "fansation" has been crowned at he is Aggie student "super fat fan" Bill Sproat.

Sproat is everywhere during March Madness. Bill is a large man. He loves his "fat" frame, and his shirtless antics are becoming a legendary act all across the web and television. Millions of fans have followed him on You Tube. I found these two clips out of DOZENS featuring "Wild Bill" all over the 'net.

Sproat is a hot act. If he was on American Idol, he would be a smash. I wonder if he can sing.   My Aggies take on Texas A & M (the other AGGIES) on Friday afternoon in the First Round of March Madness.  Will Bill is ready.   I hope he wears that aqua blue, off the shoulder mermaid get up. But if he wants to go "Pirate" give me a call, Bill, I got a couple extra eye patches for you.


















 
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: