Friday, February 19, 2010

Turning 50: Today I Celebrate a Half a Century, and a new Chapter in my life is about to be written!

Today, I am turning 50 years old.

I just wanted to thank everyone I have ever known in my entire life, becuase today is a milestone.

Actually...I  never thought that I would live to see this day.

How in the world did I make it past the 1980's and 90's?

Anyway, today I begin to write a new chapter in my life, and tonight I will share this day and moment with the people I love most in this world.

Life is a precious gift.  I have many Blessings to reflect upon, and much to look forward too.

During this next year, I will begin work on a special book that will document the life of a modern day "miracle maker." In the weeks and months to come I will be telling you more about this new project in greater detail. 

In the meantime...thanks for being part of my world...and for making the first 50 years...an AMAZING HALF CENTURY!

BTW...I also have lots of people I just haven't met yet...but trust me....I'm just beginning to hit my stride!

Randy Economy

Drop me a note to RREconomy@aol.com, or click the headline from this Post and tell me what you think!
YIKES.