Friday, February 05, 2010

My Political "Nut Bag" of the Week: Republican Senate Candidate Carly Fiorina for this attack on rival Tom Campbell



Carly Fiorina, who is a Republican running for United States Senate here in California has totally lost her mind.

I mean, totally.  Gonzo.  This gal is looney tunes.

Her campaign committee, named "Carly for California" has released one of the most bizarre and outragous television attack ads I have seen in the 28 years I have been in the political biz.

"Fiscal Conservative In Name Only" (aka: FCINO) is the name of this haunting 3 minute ad that blasts one of her main rivals, ex-Rep. Tom Campbell (GOP-Stanford, CA) into a political orbit.

Fiorina, who is running for Senate here in the June Republican Primary against Campbell and Assemblyman Chuck DeVore (R-Orange Curtain)  is blasting Campbell as a "flip-flopper" and a "FCINO" based on his "record" when he was a member of Congress over two decades ago.

She is hoping that Republican voters will feel "good" about her AFTER they see this attack on Campbell. 

It has gained lots of political eyeballs on You Tube.  Yep.  So far, more than 340,000 people have watched this clip in the past couple of weeks alone.

Amazing

Judge for yourself!

Tell me what you think??
Will you support Carly after seeing this attack ad?
Hit the headline of this BLOG POST, THEN CLICK on the "Comment Section" Listed BELOW to BE HEARD. Or, drop me a note to RREconomy@aol.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read this blog. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Bella Benedict
cell signal jammer