Saturday, February 13, 2010

Letter Bag: Parent sounds off on Stowers Elementary School Fiasco. "Lets fight to get Mr. Kirby back!"

Got a letter? Grab your email, and send me your thoughts to RREconomy@aol.com. This note comes from a concerned parent from Stowers Elementary School here in Cerritos about the incident that occurred there this past week!  Thanks!
RrE

Randy.

"It is a shame that the ABCUSD had to make the decision they did. We have a district who wants to be hush hush about everything to protect its reputation. Then we have a pricipal who did thr right thing by getting authrities involved. Then their are other kindergarten teachers who act innocent, but let's face it, in a profession that is predominately ran by women it is hard for a man to survive. Bottom line, its not about any of them, its about the children! My child goes to that school and I have volunteered in his classroom. I love Mr. Kirby, my child loves him and he is great with the children. My child has developed so much since hw has been in his class, he inspires all to do better. That's what matters Randy. The district is losing a great principal and great teacher. How do I tell my son the teacher he loves isn't coming back, especially when he asks about Mr. Kirby all the time? Doesn't the district realize they are affecting childrens lives? I don't care what personal lives the teachers have as long as they don't show it in front of the children. I want to help get Mr. Kirby back where he belongs because I want to see the gleam in my childs eye when he comes back. I know I can't count on the district to help, any suggestions? I'm hard core Active military and willing to take the fight to the district to get Mr. Kirby back!"

Stowers Elementary School Parent


Drop me a note to RREconomy@aol.com, or click the headline from this Post and tell me what you think!

No comments: