Saturday, February 06, 2010

IReport from Washington DC: Cerritos native Emil Ali hunkers down in Blizzard!

I wanna thank my pal Emil Ali, who is from Cerritos and now attends law school in Washington DC.  This winter madness has hit his 'hood pretty hard today and I wanted to pass along this not and these amazing pics.  Incredible!

" Hey Randy,


Its been crazy here. I uploaded a few pictures here at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/42736231@N05/

Last night around 12 I rushed outside after we heard a big bang. A tree fell onto a car so a few neighbors helped cut the tree down and then into small pieces. Then later another tree fell in between cars (there is a pic of that). I think we've all shoveled the sidewalk at least 10 times because it just gets covered within an hour.

But people are still out... today we had a few guys get stuck in their cars so we had to help dig a path for them to get on their way. People are still out though... don't you wish you were here?

Hope my roof stays up!

Emil Ali


Tell me what you think?? Hit the headline of this BLOG POST, THEN CLICK on the "Comment Section" Listed BELOW to BE HEARD. Or, drop me a note to RREconomy@aol.com

No comments: