Friday, February 26, 2010

BREAKING NEWS: DEPUTY INVOLVED SHOOTING OCCURS AT NORWALK BOULEVARD AND SOUTH STREET NEIGHBORHOOD. ONE SUSPECT INJURED AFTER ROBBERY OF LOCAL DRUG STORE

BREAKING NEWS
Artesia/Cerritos:

By Randy Economy
http://www.economy4abc.blogspot.com/
Feb. 26, 2010, 11:45 a.m.

Los Angeles County Sheriff's Homicide Detectives are at a crime scene location off of Norwalk Boulevard and South Street investigating a Deputy involved shooting. 

No Deputy personnel were injured, and one suspect was shot, and has been transported to a local hospital where he is currently being treated for his injury.  The suspect shot was described only as a "male black adult."  Reports are also surfacing that the victim may have been involved in a robbery of a local drug store.

There is no further information available at this time.  Whenever a Deputy involved shooting occurs involving a LA County Sheriff's Deputies, and it results in the wounding of a suspect, a multi independent investigation immediately begins at the scene.

I am going to head over to the scene, and as soon as I get more information, I will post it here.  Did you see this happen? Drop me a note to RREconomy@aol.com, or click the headline from this Post and tell me what you think!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.