Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Body of woman found in Cerritos on Manning Way over the weekend. Details from the LA Sheriff's Department

Feb. 9, 2010
12:01 a.m. PST

Seen: This is the block where an "unidentified" woman was found dead on Saturday, Feb. 6, 2010,  on Manning Way in Cerritos.  This street is located in an  industrial park  off of Alondra Boulevard between Carmenita Road and Shoemaker Avenue.
Randy Economy Photo
City of Cerritos, CA:
Due the a large number of inquiries and visits to my blog over the past 48 hours regarding  the discovery of a dead woman's body here on Manning Way in the Cerritos Industrial Park,  I wanted to post the "official" link to the Los Angeles County Sheriff Department so the community can have more information about this incident.


As soon as additional information is released, I will post it here on my blog.  For "official details" from the LASD click here:

http://www.lasdblog.org/Pressrelease/PR_Folder/10-031-00.pdf


Tell me what you think??
Hit the headline of this BLOG POST, THEN CLICK on the "Comment Section" Listed BELOW to BE HEARD.
Or, drop me a note to rreconomy@aol.com

No comments: