Saturday, January 23, 2010

Forever 21 opens its massive new trendy store here at Los Cerritos Mall on Saturday -- 10 a.m.



By Randy Economy

Cerritos:   The new Forever 21 will finally have its grand opening Saturday here at the Los Cerritos Center Center.  Its an impressive new space and it will become the "flagship" for the trendy fashion chain that will hold 85,000-square-feet of apperal for men and women who want to alway feel...you guest it..."forever 21." The store is located at the former Mervyns location, which use to be the former Orbach's Department Store, back when the Los Cerritos Mall opened back in the 1970's.

The Cerritos location will be Forever 21's largest store.  On Saturday (today) the opening day, the first 500 shoppers in line will receive a Forever 21 gift card, with values ranging up to $210.   Doors open at 10 a.m.  The opening will also feature an in-store DJ, coupons for 10 percent off, and select merchandise for $5, $10 and $15. 

Sprinkles Cupcakes (totally yummy cakers) will offer samples to customers who make a purchase.  Los Cerritos Center is at the San Gabriel (605) Freeway and South Street.

Tell me what you think?? Hit the headline of this BLOG POST, THEN CLICK on the "Comment Section" Listed BELOW to BE HEARD. Or, drop me a note to RREconomy@aol.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
Can anyone help me obtain a Gift discount coupons or card?
I want to purchase a necklace for my partner as a gift. But I know that it dear for me to afford.800$ too much, I'd like get a shopping discount coupons or card, so i could get a discount.
where Can I obtain it? Please let me know, Cheers

Anonymous said...

Greetings : )
Buying things on-line or in-store? which usually do you go for? just wondering lol.. i love in-store as i don't really like expecting it to arrive!
Ty
Ava