Sunday, December 13, 2009

More From The Amazing Michael Buble: I Just "Haven't Met You Yet" is the Hot Vid Pick of the DAY! Let's have Buble' Day here in Cerritos during his World Tour in 2010!


Buble' Vs. Sinatra?

I am TOTALLY into the music of the  masterful Michael Buble'.  This guy could be the next Sinatra if he remains focused and has the drive.

I wanted to lighten up your cold  rainy Sunday with this new tune from the amazing Mr. Buble.

I Just "Haven't Met You Yet" is great from start to finish.  I will be buying his new CD ("Crazy Love") today over at Best Buy here in Cerritos.

This clip from YouTube and is fun to watch over and over again.  Send it to your friends and family today.

 BTW ...
How come when I go to Ralph's Supermarket here on South Street and Carmenita in Cerritos, that they don't have dancin' on top of OUR forzen food cases like they do in this video?

I am going to start a movement to have a "Michael Buble' Day" here in Cerritos. 

We gotta get him HERE in 2010.



Hey, Michael, if your run across this post from a "google search" on yourself...I hope you will consider coming to the Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts Center during your upcoming World Tour in 2010!  We are a stone throw from Downtown Los Angeles...so we know you'll be in our hood during your soon to be concert swing.
You are a remarkable talent and our world class Cerritos Center for the Perf Arts would be PERFECT for you and your orchestra. Remember, Sinatra blew the roof off the CCPA here as its first "OPENING ACT." 
Randy Economy

No comments: