Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Holiday Thank You from Cerritos Mayor Pro-Tem Joseph Cho


HOLIDAY THANKS!

I wanted to share this note from Cerritos Mayor Pro-Tem Joseph Cho, in response to my blog posting about his wonderful Christmas Holiday Party that took place this weekend at his families home here.  Thanks, Joseph for the kindness!
R.

Randy:
I would like to thank you for coming to my Neighborhood Holiday Party and for including the story and photo on your famous blog.


I feel sorry that you missed the most fun part include the beautiful caroling by the voice of little Arirang and Lucy’s auto harp play. I hope that you do not miss next year party where Lucy will play again after more practice.

I wish all of your family a Blessed Holiday Season and Happy New Year.

Joseph Cho
Mayor Pro-Tem
City of Cerritos, CA

Photo: The City of Cerritos Christmas Tree top.

No comments: