Thursday, September 24, 2009

MY 1,000,000th READER is Cesar Olea of Whittier, California!





Tonight at 6:33 pm, I reached my 1,000,000th READER, and he is Cesar Olea of Whittier, California.

Cesar wrote me this note, and sent me a "time clock" of when the "big moment" occurred:

Randy:
Attached is proof I was your One Millionth Reader for your Blog site. You are Truly an inspiration, one of Gods finest works. Thank you for allowing us million readers + to share in "The World Around Us" through your eyes. It has been such an Honor knowing you. Wishing you and the Family. All the Best! You are a MIRACLE!
God Bless!
Your Friend,
Cesar Olea


Below is a MAP of where my Readers came from on this AMAZING day....September 24th, 2009!

They came from 36 different States, and from readers in Spain, Italy, Hungary, Romania, The United Kingdom, Germany, Nigeria, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, United Arab Emirates, Korea, China, and Japan.

A MILLION thanks for looking at "The World Around Us!"
Randy Economy
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: