Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Caught on Tape: OC Assemblyman Mike Duvall's Excellent Sex Adventures. What an Sad State of Affairs...literally!

Assemblyman
Mike Duvall.

Making a REAL DIFFERENCE for Who?

Not, me Pal.


KCAL Channel 9 News Reporter Dave Lopez has blown the lid off of the California State Capitol tonight with the amazing "caught on video" tape of Orange County conservative Assemblyman bragging about his extra-maritial affairs with a lobbyist. Here are the sorted details....from the OC Weekly's R. Scott Moxley.

Read the entire Article in the OC Weekly here!

OC Assemblyman In Bed With Lobbyist . . . No, Literally In Bed
By R. Scott Moxley
SACRAMENTO--Freshmen legislators arriving in Sacramento receive advice from veteran
 politicians about the intricacies of working in California's capital. One of 
those tips is to remember that microphones broadcasting legislative debates can also capture embarrassing, career-ending personal admissions if a
 politician isn't careful. Michael D. Duvall, Orange County's 72nd Assembly
District representative, must have forgotten the warning.

In July--two days after Assembly Speaker Karen Bass and Republican leader Sam Blakeslee put Duvall on the Rules Committee that oversees member ethics--the
 second-term, conservative, Republican assemblyman sat in a public hearing and vividly described lewd details about his trysts with a
 female lobbyist whose clients had business before another committee on which
 Duvall sits.


Duvall, speaking to a relatively mum Republican colleague seated to his 
left, apparently had no idea his dais microphone became live beginning about a minute before the start of a cable-televised committee hearing. He was
 captured in the middle of recounting portions of an affair.


"She wears little eye-patch underwear," said Duvall, who is married with two 
children. "So, the other day she came here with her underwear, Thursday. And
 so, we had made love Wednesday--a lot! And so she'll, she's all, 'I am going 
up and down the stairs, and you're dripping out of me!' So messy!"

That line may quickly become part of colorful Sacramento political lore. In 
the meantime, it leads me to a question: Can someone please buy the
 assemblyman a box of condoms?


Duvall--who was twice a president of the Yorba Linda Chamber of Commerce, served two terms as mayor of Yorba Linda before entering the assembly in
 2006, and is the owner of an insurance agency--continues his tale: "So, I am 
getting into spanking her. Yeah, I like it. I like spanking her. She goes,
 'I know you like spanking me.' I said, 'Yeah! Because you're such a bad 
girl!'"

He then laughed.


The assemblyman representing Anaheim, Fullerton, Placentia, Orange, Brea, La
 Habra and Yorba Linda then offered clues to the identity of his sex partner.


"And so her birthday was Monday," he said at the Wednesday, July 8 committee 
hearing. "I was 54 on June 14, so for a month, she was 19 years younger than 
me. I said, 'Now, you're getting old. I am going to have to trade you in.' 
And she goes, '[I'm] 36.' She is 18 years younger than me. And so I keep
 teasing her, and she goes, 'I know you French men. You divide your age by 
two and add seven, and if you're older than that, you dump us.'"

Amazing....

Click the OC Weekly link above to read the rest of this incredible story....

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]


No comments: