Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Ass. Mike Duvall resigns over Open Mic "potty" talk. Who is next?

Well, it only took Assemblyman Mike Duvall less than 18 hours after his trash talkin' was revealed to throw in the towel.

The rock hard Orange County conservative Duvall,  was caught on an open mike making sexual comments, resigned today.


“I am deeply saddened that my inappropriate comments have become a major distraction for my colleagues in the Assembly, who are working hard on the very serious problems facing our state," he said in a statement posted on his website.

"I have come to the conclusion that it would not be fair to my family, my constituents or to my friends on both sides of the aisle to remain in office. Therefore, I have decided to resign my office, effective immediately, so that the Assembly can get back to work."

His resignation was announced on his "CAMPAIGN WEBSITE" not on his "Official California State Assembly Website.  Strange to me that he would have NO mention of his resignation on his state website...or is this "politics as usual" in Sacramento?

I wonder what his family must be thinking today?
-Randy Economy

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: